Here are a few documents I’ve written or edited in the past few years.
1. State of the Science Symposium in Therapeutic Apheresis.
I was hired to attend a two-day meeting at the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, take notes, and write a summary of the meeting. This link contains the executive summary of the meeting, which I compiled and wrote in November 2012. https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/meetings/workshops/therapeutic_apheresis.htm
2. Colony Collapse Disorder Progress Report. June 2012.
I wrote this report in mid-2012 for the Agricultural Research Service, a division of the U.S. Department of Agriculture. It is a summary of research progress on Honey Bee Colony Collapse Disorder that occurred during 2011. http://www.ars.usda.gov/is/br/ccd/ccdprogressreport2012.pdf
3. SMS 4 SRH: Using Mobile Phones to Reduce Barriers to Youth Access to Sexual and Reproductive Health Services and Information.
I edited this document for Marie Stopes-US in 2013. http://www.mariestopes-us.org/sites/www.msi-us.org/files/SMS%204%20SRH%20%282013%2011%2013%29.pdf
Here are a few of the 20 or so success stories I wrote for the Grant Management Solutions (GMS) Project, when I served as the GMS Communications Officer and Governance Specialist.
4. Meeting Needs in Southeast Asia: The Vulnerable and Marginalized Take Action. http://www.gmsproject.org/news/upload/Thailand_Success_Vulnerable-Marginalized_Oct10.pdf
5. CCM Elections in Mauritania: Paper Ballots and See-through Voting Boxes. http://www.gmsproject.org/news/upload/Success-Story-Mauritania-CCM-Final.pdf
6. Easing the HIV Burden in Swaziland: Orphans Receive Housing, Food & Care. http://www.gmsproject.org/news/upload/Swaziland_Success_Orphans_7-09.pdf
7. Prevention of HIV in Timor-Leste: Island Nation Awarded Additional Funding. http://www.gmsproject.org/news/upload/Timor-Leste_Success_Phase2_7-09.pdf